- shrinking chamber with full recycling of hot air
- adjustable air-flow and speed
- digital temperature control
- automatic turn-off mechanism when temperature drops below 80°
- fixed or Teflon-coated rod conveyance
- thermal protection against sudden power rise/fall
- usable with all heat-shrinking films, PE with Teflon belt
Shrinking tunnels were developed to solve shrinking problems of items of various sizes.
They can be used with all shrinking films available on the market. In addition, they can be utilized with all packaging machines whose shape they maintain, or they can be fixed to them, therefore ensuring elegant and orderly looks in addition to being easy to use.
Shrink wrapping chambers tunnel in horizontally movable thanks to the frontal handles in order to centre the chamber's tunnel with incoming products.
One Chamber shrink tunnels
|Chamber’s sizes (l x p x a) mm||970 x 450 x 300||970 x 550 x 300|
|Tunnel size (l x w x h) mm||970 x 1170 x 1570||970 x 1270 x 1570|
Double chambers shrink tunnel
|Chamber’s sizes (l x p x a) mm||1435x450x300||1435x550x300||1800x750x400||1800x1000x400|
|Tunnel size (l x w x h) mm||1434x1170x1570||1434x1170x1570||2610x1400x1800||2610x1400x1800|
|Chamber’s sizes (l x p x a) mm||2500x1550x400||2500x2000x400||3000x2600x600||3500x3100x600|
|Tunnel size (l x w x h) mm||3500x200x1850||3500x2500x1850||4000x3000x1850||4500x3600x1850|